Saturday, April 4, 2009

My little make up world vl.1


ck Calvin Klein Discover Kit - Nude Collection














(Picture from Sephora.com)


My recent new love! :D

I personally care more about eye makeup then everything else.
So I love buying and trying different kinds of eye shadows :)

Eye makeup for me is more like a little secret solution to help me
look less tired and make my eyes looks sharper (okay this is very important,
especially for us Asians!) more than anything else.
So instead of putting a lot of colors and make them super glamorous,
I tend to be choosing nude and natural colors.

So, by having my bad online shopping habit,
I found this around a month ago, on Sephora.com.
This kit comes with a little gold lip gloss,
a cashmere color nail polish,
and a trio eyeshadow in Deep brown (matte dark brown),
Honeymoon (light golden beige shimmer), and
Sand stone (matte light taupe).

I have been using eyeshadow with shimmer or silver base forever
because I always think there are easier to blend in
and they are easier to match.
But on the other hand I also really wanted to try
matte colors because they are just really settle and natural.

And I found it! :D I bought it and I tried it on.
It is SO PRETTY!
It's just what I want -
natural but totally brings out the definitions of your eyes.
And I really love how the deep brown is REALLY deep.
(you know how sometimes you hate the eyeshadow doesn't comes out
what they looks like on the palette when you put them on your eyes? :( )

And what I really like about this kit is that
the little tube of lip gloss looks really cute
and the design is smart!
It looks like hard plastic but it is squeezable!
It doesn't looks like some other boring lip glosses :)

And what makes it even BETTER is that
you can get it with $35 by getting the value of $55! :D
So, hi---ghly recommended and,

"HUGE fan, love it, love you, gotta go. Thank you."
- quote from the movie Bolt
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment